Dear BitMart Users:
Merry Christmas! BitMart will launch our Xmas Metaverse series events start from December 21, 2021 to January 1, 2022 (EST). We welcome you to participate in this carnival. BTC/ETH/USDT/USDC Fixed Savings will be available on December 21, 2021 (EST). Make sure you mark the date and time so you won't miss it!
BTC/ETH/USDT/USDC Fixed Savings will offer 15-day/30-day/60-day basic financial products in BTC/ETH/USDT/USDC, and the corresponding APY is 50%/60%/75%.
1. User A has subscribed for 0.002 BTC with a 15-day lock-up period. After the product matures, the interest earned by user A is 0.002 * 50% * 15/365 = 0.0000411 BTC.
2. User B has subscribed for 0.02 ETH with a 15-day lock-up period. After the product matures, the interest earned by user B is 0.02 * 50% * 15/365 = 0.000411 ETH.
3. User C has subscribed for 100 USDT with a 15-day lock-up period. After the product matures, the interest earned by user C is 100 * 50% * 15/365 = 2.055 USDT.
4. User D has subscribed for 100 USDC with a 15-day lock-up period. After the product matures, the interest earned by user D is 100 * 50% * 15/365 = 2.055 USDC.
What is BitMart Fixed savings?
Fixed savings pays interest on cryptocurrencies deposited during a pre-set duration (7 days/14 days/30 days).
For Fixed Savings, users cannot redeem funds before the pre-set redemption date. The funds will be redeemed automatically on the redemption date, and both the principal and interest will be paid to the spot wallet, with no transfer or redemption fees.
How to use BitMart Fixed savings?
- Users can subscribe within the period with limited volume, first come first served.
- Please make sure there are enough available funds in the account when subscribing. Our system will calculate the interest of the expected return after redemption according to the subscription volume.
- After the successful subscription, our system will change the status of account assets from available to locked. Users can check the details of the assets held on their assets page.
- When the product matures, it will be redeemed automatically, and the principal and investment return will be paid at once. Users can check the balance status in the assets list.
- Annualized interest rate: annualized interest rate refers to the rate of return gained during the investment period of one year;
- Duration: Duration refers to the time when their assets are locked. During this period, the fund is locked and cannot be traded or withdrawn by the user;
- Total amount / Total subscription amount: it refers to the total amount of financial products issued;
- Time of interest accrual: the time of interest (return) accrual after subscription;
- Expected revenue: expected revenue refers to the revenue based on known information if there are no unexpected events happened. The platform calculates the income formula with subscription amount * annualized interest rate * lock-up days / 365.
- Redemption date: the ending date of the investment product when the payback automatically returns to the available balance.
Please Note That...
- Only registered BitMart users can subscribe to the products.
- For this Fixed Savings product, the total available subscription volumes of BTC are 4.80, 2 and 1.50 BTC respectively.
- For this Fixed Savings product, the total available subscription volumes of ETH are 66, 25 and 20 ETH respectively.
- For this Fixed Savings product, the total available subscription volumes of USDT are 150,000, 60,000 and 32,000 USDT respectively.
- For this Fixed Savings product, the total available subscription volumes of USDC are 150,000, 60,000 and 32,000 USDC respectively.
- BitMart reserves all rights for the final explanation.
Thank you for your support!
December 17, 2021