- [bitmart.com] has reached the global website ranking of 6,052nd last week among all websites.
- Highest 24-hour trading volume achieved: $114 Million.
- Highest ranking achieved among all exchanges on CoinGecko No.12.
Product & Marketing Updates:
- Listed Wootrade Network (WOO), The Sandbox (SAND), with new trading pairs added:
- Added FIL Perpetual Swap to BitMart Futures
- We held two Telegram Ask Me Anything (AMA) events last week. Stay tuned for the AMA recaps!
- Wootrade Network Telegram AMA
- The Sandbox Telegram AMA
- To celebrate the listing of GIX, we are giving away a total of 1,200 GIX tokens to all participants in our GIX Net Deposit Bonus & Trading Competition!
- To celebrate the listing of SAND, and thank every user's attention and support in BitMart and The Sandbox, we are giving away a total of giving away 264,000 SAND & 25,000 BMX to all participants in the Halloween TRICK OR TREAT event!
- BitMart officially announced the recruitment of experts who have in-depth research experience on blockchain technology projects in the area of Cross-chain bridge, Scaling, Layer II, storage, Smart contract wallet, Defi, NFT, and other blockchain-related technical and applicational fields to join the BitMart Listing Committee. >>> Learn more and apply to join: BitMart Listing Committee
- BitMart officially launched the Country Ambassador Program. With the program, we aim to enhance our brand awareness, expand local communities, and build closer communications with our users all over the world. >>> Learn more: BitMart Country Ambassador Program.
- BitMart will open USDC lending on November 3, 2020. We are offering a 5-day basic financial product in USDC, annualized interest rate up to 6.25%. >>> Learn more
- WadzPay (WTK) will be listed on BitMart Shooting Star at 3:00 AM on November 5, 2020 (EST). There will be a 24-hour flash sale of WTK with a 30% discount. >>> Learn more.
- Last week, BitMart hosted a Crypto Cocktail Party with co-hosters Cabin VC, Amplio Capital, and VIMworld, and Blocklike Media on the Bund, Shanghai. This event is part of BitMart’s continued efforts to raise awareness for blockchain trends, build a platform for cooperation and resource sharing, and highlight its mission to promote sustainable development of the crypto economy. >>> Learn more.