Akash is the DeCloud for DeFi, and the world’s first decentralized cloud computing marketplace, accelerating scale and price performance for high-growth industries including DeFi, decentralized organizations and applications, and machine learning/AI.
With advanced containerization technology and a unique staking model to accelerate adoption, Akash will be a faster, more efficient, and up to 10x lower cost cloud providing unprecedented scale, flexibility, and price performance.
Akash Network supports generic compute – any cloud native applications running on the cloud today (AWS, Google Cloud, Microsoft Azure or Alibaba Cloud), can run on Akash.
- Efficient: Pay for what you need, when you need it
- Flexible: Compatible with all existing cloud applications
- Price Advantage: Up to 10x lower in cost for developers
- Token Name: Akash Token
- Token Symbol: AKT
- Total Supply: 110,506,089 AKT
- Circulating Supply: 23,846,114 (11/25/2020 12:50PM - https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/akash-network, or https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/akash-network/ )
- Token Type: Mainnet
- Token Distribution:
- Seed Sale - 14%
- Validator Sale - 20.3%
- Public Sale (Auction) - 1.8%
- Overclock Labs - 25.7%
- Treasury - 38.2%
*Above Data calculated as of November 24, 2020.
- Official Website: https://akash.network/
- Whitepaper: https://docs.akash.network/
- Explorer/smart contract: https://akash.bigdipper.live/, https://akash.aneka.io/, https://akash.ping.pub/#/validator
- Wallets: https://wallet.cosmostation.io/?network=akash, https://wallet.keplr.app/#/akashnet-1/stake
- Social Media