1. Project Introduction
GoldFinX (GFX) is a FinTech 2.0 company, which provides financing to Artisanal Small Gold Mines (ASGM) worldwide and gets in exchange for a share of their production.
GoldFinX provides financing to ASGM miners by utilizing the concept of Contract Mining, which essentially identifies the financial resources required for successful and sustainable mining operations, structured by a pre-purchase agreement for the amount required. The GoldFinX coin will be traded on major exchanges after the completion of the ICO while providing the three major functions expected from any currency: to be a unit of value, medium of exchange, and store of value. It is expected to create a forum for speculation in respect to the value of the GIX coin, thus potentially creating an exponential effect similar to some existing crypto currencies.
2. Coin Info
- Token Name: GIX Coin
- Token Symbol: GIX
- Token Type: ERC20
- Total Supply: 268,103,766 GIX
- Circulating Supply: 268,103,766 GIX
*The numbers are calculated as at October 19, 2020
3. Useful Links
- Official Website: https://goldfinx.com/
- Whitepaper: https://goldfinx.com/documents/GoldFinX_whitepaper_V3.1.pdf
- Smart Contract Address: 0xbd434a09191d401da3283a5545bb3515d033b8c4
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/goldfinx
- Telegram: https://t.me/GoldFinX