Are you excited about the cryptocurrency economy? Do you enjoy community engagement and growth? Can you effectively manage resources in digital platforms, major clients, and media? If so, apply to be a BitMart Country Ambassador!
By launching the BitMart Country Ambassador Program, we are aiming to enhance our brand awareness, expand local communities, and build closer communications with our users all over the world.
As part of the program, BitMart will provide our Country Ambassadors with base salaries, profit-sharing on trading fees, and competitive bonus packages.
I. Responsibilities and Tasks
- The core objective is to drive the acquisition of new users through both online and offline channels.
- Must be familiar with BitMart’s major products and services; build up close communication with potential users and invite them to register and use BitMart Exchange.
- Grow and engage BitMart’s online communities of your geo-location (like Telegram, Reddit, LinkedIn, etc).
- Promote BitMart’s content (news, ongoing campaigns, and events) to all your social media accounts, websites, and partners' accounts. Support BitMart with local language translations (one or two announcement translation per week).
- Provide local insights — listen and share insights from the users’ community to help BitMart be locally relevant.
II. It’s a Plus If You Can Help
- Recommend quality projects to be listed on BitMart.
- Contact local media partners including but limited to Media, KOL, YouTubers, etc.
- Initiate BitMart offline meet-ups and events (Apply for the budget in advance)
III. Qualification Requirements
- Full fluency in English.
- Proven time to fulfill the required responsibilities and tasks.
- Well-connected networks and rich resources in the blockchain industry.
- Solid knowledge of cryptocurrency economy, blockchain technology and its applications.
- At least one year of relevant work experience in digital marketing, community management or blockchain apps.
1. Base Salary (calculated and paid on a monthly basis)
|Level||Salary (equivalent to USD)||Total Followers||Total Registered Users|
|1||100||5,000 – 10,000||0 – 30|
|2||200||10,001 – 50,000||31 – 60|
|3||300||50,000 – 100,000||61 – 300|
|4||400||100,001 – 200,000||301 – 600|
|5||500||over 200,000||over 600|
Note: we pay salaries in BitMart Token (BMX) with equal amounts of USD.
2. Referral Commissions
- For BitMart Futures: You earn up to 70% of your referees' trading fees according to the total trading volume in 30 days by all your referees.
- For BitMart Spot: commission rate from direct referees is 30%; the commission rate from sub-referees is 10%.
Tips: Your referees can enjoy up to 15% off trading fee discounts.
3. Extra Benefits
- Commissions for successfully recommending a project to be listed on BitMart.
- Commissions (10% of trading fees) for successfully recommending API projects/users to institutional partnerships.
- Eligibility to join BitMart's official Community Partner Telegram Group and get first-hand, official information/news.
- Priority to participate in BitMart Shooting Star flash sales, token sales, etc.
- Invitation to BitMart official roadshows, cocktail parties, community meetings and other offline events.
V. How to Apply
Fill out our application form.
VI. Terms and Conditions
- The total number of followers = the total number of followers of the Ambassador’s social media channels + the total number of group members. The total number of followers is calculated on the first day of each month.
- Country ambassadors are required to meet both conditions of “Total Followers” and “Total Registered Users” to gain the corresponding level’s base salary.
- The Ambassador needs to submit a monthly performance summary on the last day of each month. BitMart will assess the Ambassador’s performance within 7 business days and send the Ambassador’s monthly salary to the Ambassador’s BitMart account in the equivalent BMX to the Ambassador’s BitMart account.
- For two consecutive months, if the number of traded users per month is less than 5% of the total number of registered users, we will propose to end the cooperation.
- At the beginning of each month, BitMart will check the eligibility of all registered users in the previous month. If the Ambassador gets users through cheating and triggers the risk control system, he or she will be disqualified and not able to get the monthly salary, commissions, and any other extra benefits. Among the recommended users in the current month, if the same IP rate exceeds 10% (same IP rate = the same number of registered IPs/total number of registered IPs), it will be regarded as a violation of the system’s risk control rules.
- All terms and conditions of the BitMart Referral Program apply to the Country Ambassador Program.
- BitMart reserves the right to cancel or amend the program or program terms & conditions at our sole discretion.
Together, let’s build a global BitMart community with great vitality!