With MoonPay, you can easily buy up to 42 coins like BTC, USDT, ETH with 42 fiat currencies, including EUR, USD, CAD, AUD, HKD, and CNY.
AAVE, ADA, ATOM, AVA, BAT, BCH, BNB, BTC, BTT, CELO, COMP, DASH, DGB, DOGE, DOT, EOS, ETC, ETH, FIL, LINK, LTC, MATIC, MKR, NEO, OM, PAX, QTUM, REP, RFUEL, SAND, SNX, TRX, UNI, USDC, USDT, VET, WAVES, XLM, XRP, ZEC, ZIL and ZRX.
2. Go to BitMart homepage. Click “Buy Coins” to enter the interface.
3. You will see MoonPay on the top of the channel list. With MoonPay, you can buy BTC, USDT, ETH, BCH, LTC, EOS, and XRP with debit/credit card, and Apple Pay. Click “Buy” to start.
People 18 years or older can purchase cryptocurrencies using MoonPay.
Moonpay cannot be used in the following countries: Albania, Bahamas, Bangladesh, Barbados, Bolivia, Botswana, Cambodia, China, Cuba, Ecuador, Ghana, Iceland, Iran, Jamaica, Mauritius, Mongolia, Myanmar, Nicaragua, North Korea, Pakistan, Panama, South Sudan, Sudan, Syria, Uganda, Venezuela, Yemen, Zimbabwe.
In the USA, Moonpay cannot be used by residents of the following states or territories:
States: Hawaii, New York, Rhode Island
Territories: American Samoa, Guam, Northern Mariana Islands, US Virgin Islands
4. Choose the coin you would like to buy. Click “NEXT”. (Take buying USDT as an example)
5. Enter the amount you would like to buy. Click “Buy Now”.
Please note: There are minimum and maximum transaction amount limits.
For example, if you are using USD to buy coins, the minimum transaction amount is US$20, and the maximum transaction amount is US$12,000.
Tips: You can click on the three lines icon to expand a drop-down menu. In the drop-down menu, you can choose your preferred language, and preferred fiat currency (e.g. EUR, USD, CAD, CNY, etc.)
6. Enter your email address. Then click “Continue”.
8. Enter your first name, surname, and date of birth. Then click “Continue”.
9. Enter your billing address to process your payment. Then click “Continue”.
10. Enter your phone number. Then click “Continue”.
11. Enter the verification code you receive in a text message to verify your phone number. Then click “Continue”.
12. Verify your identity. You need to choose “Country of Issuance” and “Document Type”. Then click “Continue”. (Take using a Driver’s License as an example)
13. Please upload the front of your ID. Then click “Continue”.
14. Please upload the back of your ID. Then click “Continue”.
15. Please upload your selfie. Then click “Continue”.
16. Please confirm your billing address and then click “Continue”.
17. Enter your card number, expiry date, and card security code. Then click “Continue”.
18. Confirm your purchase. Then click “Buy Now”.
19. After making the payment, you will see the following interface. The system needs to run some checks in order to safeguard the security of customers. These normally take between a few minutes and half an hour to complete but may take longer if additional review is required. Please wait patiently.
20. During the waiting time, you will receive an email notification from MoonPay that they have received your order. You can check order status by clicking “Track My Transaction” in the email.
Tips: You will also receive another email letting you know that your identification has been verified.
21. After the processing is completed. You will receive another email telling you that the coin you purchased is on its way to your BitMart account.
22. Finish & be ready to trade!
Login to your BitMart account. Click your username and go to “Funds History”. Under “Deposit History”, you can find your deposit from MoonPay is under processing.
When the order is completed, you will be able to see the available coin in “Assets” under your BitMart account. Now you are all set to trade!
At this moment we provide and only provide Fiat to Crypto solutions to our users. This means you can only submit withdrawal requests for cryptocurrencies, not for Fiat.
All Fiat related information shown in your account summary is for demonstration only. BitMart does not provide any Crypto to Fiat services and is unable to provide any kind of advice.