1. Project Introduction
Song Myung-ho, president of a global blockchain supplier, announced that "Song Myoung-ho Coin," an open purchase-type coin developed in New York under his name, will be listed on the global exchange coin market "BitMart" on September 29.
Currently, President Song Myung-ho pays money to his cooperation members with up to 50 million KRW per day and a total of 2 billion KRW in the open purchase through NEW UGC Coin as a simulation coming-up before listing SMH Coin.
In addition, 24% of coins are mined by the master node function.
Song Myung-ho, said, "We have developed and invented the unique blockchain technology and registered patents with the Korean Intellectual Property Office for automatic payment to referrals of crypto-currency using SNS (patent No. 10-2040907) and automatic payment of crypto-cash-back using blockchain technology (patent No. 10-20408) and are currently reviewing international patents such as the U.S., China, Japan, Singapore, and the Philippines."
2. Coin Info
- Token Name: songMyungHo
- Token Symbol: SMH
- Token Type: Litecoin 15.1.0
- Total Supply: 100,000,000
3. Useful Links
- Official Website: http://smh.world/
- Whitepaper: http://smh.world/White%20Paper%20(EN).pdf
- Smart Contract Address: 220.127.116.11
- Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCo9XMB9mX3A7PrdzY9EIuQg
- Telegram: https://t.me/smhcoinworld