Dear BitMart Users,
We are pleased to announce that Elitium (EUM) staking will be available on BitMart Staking starting from July 1, 2020. Through BitMart, every user can stake EUM and earn up to 6.5% rewards on a monthly basis.
I. How to Participate
- EUM Staking is available to BitMart registered users only.
- Deposit at least 10 EUM into your BitMart EUM wallet.
- Hold your EUM for at least one month to get your first reward.
- Estimated annual yield of up to 6.5%.
II. Staking Rewards Calculation
All BitMart users who hold EUM on their BitMart account will be eligible to earn additional EUM as staking rewards on a monthly basis.
EUM staking distribution is calculated as follows:
EUM generated by each user = Total EUM staking rewards received by BitMart * User's EUM holdings ratio.
User's EUM holdings ratio = User's EUM holdings / Total EUM staked by BitMart.
III. Staking Rewards Distribution
Staking rewards will be calculated on a daily basis according to the formula above and will be distributed to users who stake EUM on a monthly basis.
For example, if User A stakes at least 10 EUM on July 1, 2020, he/she can expect the first monthly staking rewards to be calculated based on the average daily holdings from July 1, 2020 to July 31, 2020, and distributed no later than August 9, 2020.
There will be a new round of the staking rewards calculation on the 1st of each month.
IV. About Elitium (EUM)
- Symbol: EUM
- Maximum Supply: 332.2m
- Circulating Supply: ~11m
- Protocol: ERC-20
The coin will help power customizable smart contracts as well as Elitium’s Digital Economy: a digital-first ecosystem where users can hold, trade, spend or invest EUM across multiple products, including:
- The Elitium Card: a debit card you’ll be able to use to spend EUM in over 46m+ Visa partner merchants.
- The Elitium App: an application you’ll be able to use to earn more rewards for referring new users — or to browse the Elitium Suite and book exclusive luxury experiences.
- Elitium Capital: a unique tokenization platform that businesses can use to raise funds by selling digital shares in real-world assets, or that accredited investors can use to source valuable alternative investments.
Want to learn more about Elitium? You can find details at the following links:
- Elitium Website: https://www.elitium.io/
- Whitepaper: https://www.elitium.io/whitepaper.pdf
- GitHub: https://github.com/elitiumofficial
- Explorer: https://www.elitium.io/explorer/
- Telegram: https://t.me/elitiumofficial
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/Elitium_EUM/
ATTENTION: Cryptocurrency investment is subject to high market risk. Please make your investments cautiously. BitMart will make its best effort to list only high-quality coins, but will not be responsible for your investment losses.
Thank you for supporting BitMart!
June 22, 2020