Dear BitMart Users,
Nerve Network (NVT) will debut on BitMart "Shooting Star" trading section on July 10, 2020. BitMart users will be available to buy NVT with USDT on BitMart "Shooting Star" trading section. A total of 80,000 NVT airdrop to eligible buyers!
Estimated Listing Time: July 10, 2020, 2:00 AM EDT
How to buy: Login to your BitMart account, go to BitMart homepage (https://www.bitmart.com/en) then you can find the Shooting Star project NVT (see the screenshot below).
- The first 2,000 users who buy NVT greater than or equal to 100 USDT will be eligible to receive 40 NVT each. A total of 80,000 NVT to airdrop, first come first serve! Each BitMart account can only receive the airdrop once.
- Trading Pair: NVT/USDT
- Estimated Trading Open Time: July 10, 2020
- Estimated Deposit Open Time: July 10, 2020
About Nerve Network (NVT)
Nerve is a decentralized digital asset service network based on the NULS micro-services framework, which uses the NULS ChainBox to develop a blockchain cross-chain interaction protocol. The aim is to break the isolated blockchain value and establish a cross-chain asset exchange network to provide all the necessary underlying support for the Defi application ecosystem. Let every digital asset holder experiences a truly secure, free, and transparent Defi application service.
Economic Model of Nerve
- Total Cap: 2.1 Billion (Initial distribution: 1.1 Billion; Node consensus: 1 Billion)
- Early Development: 200 Million (Airdrop: 10 million)
- Cornerstone Investment: 300 Million
- Nerve Foundation: 600 Million
- Official Website: http://nerve.network
- Whitepaper: http://nervefiles.oss-us-west-1.aliyuncs.com/wp/Nerve_Whitepaper_EN.pdf
- Discord: https://discord.gg/PBkHeD7
- Github: https://github.com/NerveNetwork
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/nerve_network
We are making this decision according to BitMart Listing Criteria and the local rules and regulations in areas where we operate. We have been strictly enforcing our listing criteria to make sure that the projects we introduce to all BitMart users are secure, compliant, and innovative. We are persuaded that NVT meets these criteria of BitMart. We also took tremendous time and effort to develop our own compliance review system to make sure that our listings of certain tokens/coins do not run afoul of local laws. Our compliance team prudently reviewed all the materials we were provided on a case-by-case basis and reported that NVT is structured and promoted as “Utility Token”, and therefore, should be not categorized as “Security”. We ﬁnally decided that listing NVT is in compliance with local rules and regulations in areas where we operate.
Meanwhile, any inquiries, concerns, and questions with regard to our listing decision, either from authorities, social organizations, or individual users, are sincerely welcome, and we will revisit our listing process on a fully-informed basis. You may email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you promptly.
ATTENTION: This announcement is only intended to be a legal disclosure to BitMart users. This is not investment advice, or an endorsement by BitMart as to the intrinsic value of a digital asset, or a commitment by BitMart team to support any speciﬁc asset/token that the announcement pertains to.
July 7, 2020