1. Project Introduction
Founded in 2017 in Berlin, Helix forked IOTA to develop a global messaging service with tamper-proof delivery timestamps. It is designed as a composable and extensible tool for hybrid Web3 stacks.
The HelixNetwork is a high-throughput timestamping service with blockchain-level availability and trust guarantees (the network’s mainnet is already live). The project was initially focused on IoT, but the network has gradually expanded into a universal thin messaging layer with tamper-proof delivery timestamps and value transfers. The team believes that an extensible and thin timestamping layer with minimal logical and software dependencies will reduce the development cycles, thus boosting the adoption of enterprise blockchain use-cases.
The key design features of the underlying HelixMesh consensus protocol were dictated by optimizations for high throughput and minimal logical complexity: highly concurrent independent zero-fee writes are supported by the ledger at the expense of the total transaction ordering.
Further, Helix full nodes are operated by dedicated vendors (Catalysts) who may provide additional SaaS and on-site infrastructure integration services (such as custom SAP adaptors) based on the enterprise client requirements. The end clients are not directly exposed to any crypto assets as they pay in fiat for the provided services.
2. Token Info
- Project Name: HelixNetwork
- Token Symbol: mHLX
- Total Supply: 4,292,493,394 mHLX
- Circulating Supply: 2,060,396,829 mHLX
- Token Type: Mainnet Token
3. Useful Links
- Official Website: https://hlx.ai/
- Whitepaper: https://hlxai.s3.eu-central-1.amazonaws.com/files/HelixMesh_Protocol.pdf
- Explorer: https://github.com/helixnetwork
- FAQ: https://hlx.ai/faq-helix.html
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/FoundationHelix
- Telegram: https://t.me/helixfoundation
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/hcc-gmbh/