BitMart account register and sign in
1. Use your browser to log on to BitMart's website：https://www.bitmart.com/en
2. Click the "Get Started" in the upper right corner of the website, which supports mobile phone number and email registration. After selecting the appropriate registration method, follow the prompts to fill in the corresponding content and the correct verification code. The invited user can fill in the invitation code. Then click [Register].
3. After the new user is registered, the system will automatically log in to your account. Registered users can click the [Sign In] in the upper right corner of the website, enter the mobile phone number or email address and the correct password, then click [Sign in].
4. After registration and login, click "Simulation" under the “Futures” category to enter the simulation interface.
5. After registering and log in the account, the system will automatically send 15,000 BUSD to your account. Now you can start trading on the stimulation page.
1. BitMart offers a choice of multiple adjustable leverages, currently supporting 100x leverage in cross position and 10-100x in a fixed position. Each perpetual swap has a face value of 0.0001BTC.
2. [Calculator]can help users calculate Margin, Position Value, PL and Profit Rate in advance when Choose[Buy/Long]and [Sell/Short].
3. [Display unit] and [PNL Calculator] can be selected in the “Settings”.
4. The [Orders Book] of the perpetual swap is similar to the [Orders book] of the spot trading. The perpetual swap also has a seller and buyer market. Users need to send orders in this market for transactions.
Orders in the seller's market are in red. From the seller's market up, it is the seller's market depth.
The order in the buyer's market is a green area. From the buyer's market down, it is the depth of the buyer's market.
Red indicates the number and price of orders currently being sold on the market, and green indicates the number and prices of orders currently being purchased on the market.
5. [Latest Transaction Price] is the price (8890, green) indicated by (1) in the figure below, which shows the latest order price of the local market;
[Index price] is the price indicated by (2) in the figure below (8889.5 on the lower left, white), indicates the price of the stable index source selected for the currently traded commodity. It is usually a multi-stable index source rule, which is displayed after weighting;
[Marking price (reasonable price)] is the price figure shown in (3) in the figure below (8889.4 on the lower right, white), which is used as a reference for [unrealized profit and loss] calculation, and to determine whether the user's position is [forced liquidation].
Learn More Information About Future Trading:
- Introduction to Perpetual Swap
- Reasonable Price Marking
- Order Type
- Auto Deleveraging (ADL) System
- Risk Limit
- Funding Cost
- Forced Liquidation
- Future Trading Fee
ATTENTION: Cryptocurrency investment is subject to high market risk. Please make your investments cautiously. This is not investment advice, or an endorsement by BitMart as to the intrinsic value of a digital asset, or a commitment by BitMart team to support any speciﬁc asset/token that the announcement pertains to.