BitMart Futures is a futures trading market, specifically a market for perpetual swaps, offered per the Terms and Conditions for BitMart Futures Market.
Below is the [Trading Tutorial] for BitMart Futures:
2. Go to BitMart main page. Click “Futures” and [Actual Trading] to enter the Perpetual Swap trading interface.
* "Futures” includes [Actual Trading] and [Simulation]. [Actual Trading] is for real operation, and [Simulation] is for simulated operation. For more information about stimulation, please read >>> Simulation Futures Trading User's Guide
3. Deposit or transfer funds to futures account.
If your remaining balance of spot trading account is low, you may deposit funds. If you have sufficient funds in your spot account, you can transfer funds from your spot trading account to the futures account.
Click [Assets] to find your spot account and click [deposit] to deposit money into your account.
Option 1: Click [Transfer] and enter the amount of USDT which you want to transfer from spot account to futures account.
Option 2: Click the [Transfer] to transfer the USDT from the spot account to the futures account. You can see the futures' asset information in the upper left corner after confirming the transfer.
4. Choose the trading pair you wish to trade for in the trading section. There are two ways to choose a trading pair.
Option 1: Choose the trading pair for the Futures trading interface.
Option 2: Choose the trading pair from your [Asstes].
Currently BitMart supports: BTC/USDT, ETH/USDT, EOS/USDT, BSV/USDT, LTC/USDT, ETC/USDT, and XRP/USDT trading pairs.
In a BTC/USDT Perpetual Swap, BTC is the base currency and USDT is the quote currency.
*The margin and profit & loss are denominated in the quote currency. Thus, the margined and settlement is in USDT.
5. Choose the leverage you want to use. BitMart offers a choice of multiple adjustable leverages, currently supporting 100x leverage in cross position and 10x-100x in a fixed position.
6. Choose the order type.
For more information, please read >>> Order Types
7. Enter the price and quantity, then choose to buy (long position) or sell (short position).
8. Confirm your order.
* [Calculator]can help users calculate Margin, Position Value, PL and Profit Rate in advance when Choose[Buy/Long]and [Sell/Short]. For more information about the calculator, please read >>> Futures Calculator
If you have completed the steps above, congratulations, you have successfully placed an order!
9. After you placed an order, you can view the position, the average price of the open position, the liquidation price, the margin, the unrealized PNL, the realized profit and loss, and the close position in the [Positions] list.
10. Close position:
[Limit] means setting a price, the system will automatically close the position when the price reaches;
[Market] means closing the position at the current market price.
11. Confirm your close.
12. You can review your order at [Order History].
*In spot markets, traders can only profit when the value on an asset increase. In contrast, through futures trading, you can profit in both ways as the value of an asset rise or falls.
Still need more information?
Check our tutorial e-book: Introduction to the Perpetual Swap.
ATTENTION: Cryptocurrency investment is subject to high market risk. Please make your investments cautiously. This is not investment advice, or an endorsement by BitMart as to the intrinsic value of a digital asset, or a commitment by BitMart team to support any speciﬁc asset/token that the announcement pertains to.