Dear BitMart Users,
BitMart will officially launch the HDD Token Sale Event at 7:00 AM September 23, 2019 (EDT). Users will be able to purchase HDD with BHD. HDD/BHD trading pair will be available at 7:00 AM September 26, 2019 (EDT).
- Sale opening time: 9/23/2019 07:00:00 AM (EDT)
- Sale ending time: 9/23/2019 08:00:00 AM (EDT)
- Hard Cap: 90,000,000 HDD (99,000 USD)
- Price of HDD: 1 HDD = 0.0011 USDT
Minimum & Maximum Purchase Amount Per BitMart Account:
|BHD Holdings (X) in BitMart Account||Minimum Purchase Amount per BitMart Account||Maximum Purchase Amount per BitMart Account|
|0 ≤ X < 100 BHD||15 USDT in equivalent BHD||25 USDT in equivalent BHD|
|X ≥ 100 BHD||15 USDT in equivalent BHD||50 USDT in equivalent BHD|
- The snapshot of BHD balance will be taken at 1:00 AM EDT on September 23rd, 2019.
- The price of BHD is based on the BHD/USDT price at 1:00 AM EDT on September 23rd, 2019.
- HDD will be distributed to users who successfully purchased within a 2 hours period after the Token Sale concludes.
- Only users who complete KYC are qualified to participate in the HDD Token Sale.
- The HDD Token Sale is not open to residents from the following countries/regions: Afghanistan, Albania, Belarus, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Burundi, Central African Republic, Cote d'Ivoire, Cuba,Democratic Republic of the Congo, Ethiopia, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Iran, Iraq, Lebanon, Liberia, Libya, Mainland China, Myanmar (Burma), North Korea, Republic of Macedonia (FYROM), Serbia, Somalia, South Sudan, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Syria, Thailand, Trinidad & Tobago, Tunisia, Uganda, Ukraine, United States of America (USA), Venezuela, Yemen, Zimbabwe.
- BitMart reserves the right to freeze any suspected accounts with cheating behaviors.
- BitMart reserves the right to interpret the above information.
About HDD.Cash (HDD)
HDD.Cash is a new cryptocurrency based on the CPoC (Conditioned Proof of Capacity) and zk-SNARK protocol. HDD.Cash inherits the decentralized values of existing cryptocurrencies while providing an extra layer of privacy.
- Total Supply: 1,000,000,000 HDD
- Private Sale: No private sale
- Seed Round: No seed round
- Other fundings: This token sale event on BitMart is the first and only exchange token sale
- Token Type: HDD.Cash Mainnet
- By adopting a storage-based consensus algorithm, miners no longer need to invest in the power-hungry and expensive equipment. CPOC allows everyone to mine through their hard disks at home. The optimized measures for hard disks allow a much lower retrieval cost. Compared to PoW algorithm, a capacity-based consensus is more cost-efficient and environmentally friendly. For miners, hard disk mining is cheaper and quieter.
- PoC mitigates the advantage of ASIC devices, which resolves the core centralization problems faced by the current mainstream consensus. The ability to withstand ASIC allows ordinary storage devices (e.g., personal PC's hard disks) to participate equally in the network, obtain corresponding benefits, and reduce the threshold for the ordinary participants, which is in line with the ideology behind decentralization. CPoC has solved the problem of incentive mechanism in the traditional PoC. Miners who participated in the later stage can still obtain considerable benefits, which can ensure the sustainable development of the system.
- Compared with the existing CPoC coins, HDD.Cash has added the zk- SNARK protocol, which can support private transactions while preserving the existing transaction model. Users can choose to initiate private transactions in order to ensure the validity of the transaction through zero-knowledge proof, under the circumstance of not exposing any private information of the transaction (including sender‘s address, receiver’s address, amount, etc.). By providing privacy, HDD.Cash is poised to support more application scenarios.
Thank you all for your support!
September 19, 2019