1. Project Introduction
Established in 1999 (Zug, Switzerland), MessengerBank always believed that blockchain technology has the potential to positively disrupt the world economy.
MessengerBank's mission is to bank the unbanked, like immigrants and common people, students and all people in need of fair and low-cost remittance services.
MoneyWithOutBorders is a nonprofit organization supported by MessengerBank to create awareness and help promote remote access and sending money to families when working abroad without the need of spending one hour traveling to the standard, old fashioned remittance companies.
2. MessengerBank EcoSystem
- MBCT: serves as the stable coin of MessengerBank with a value of 4.95 USD.
- MBIT: is a primary product which pays out 40% dividends of the company profits.
- MBMT: democratizes access to precious metals and serves as the first non-gold asset-backed token on the Ethereum blockchain.
3. MessengerBank Investment Token (MBIT)
The team has directly linked the success of MessengerBank to MBIT. They will allocate 40% of MessengerBank yearly profits to be distributed among MBIT token holders. MBIT is based on more than just speculation but also on the real-world performance and revenue of MessengerBank.
4. Useful Links
- Official Website: https://www.messengerbank.io/us
- Smart Contract Address: 0xAbd1f4cF6d1119895fAeD8DEA5748726f254B3b2
- Explorer: https://etherscan.io/address/0xAbd1f4cF6d1119895fAeD8DEA5748726f254B3b2