- Bitmart.com had a global rank of 103,489th this week among all websites.
- The Highest 24 Hour Trading Volume: 297 million USD.
- The highest rank among all exchanges on CoinMarketCap: No.13
- Optimized invitation page and fiat-to-crypto page.
- Added Turkish to website languages.
- Launched Christmas campaign "Trade to Win Christmas Gifts" functions.
- Optimized the text notifications for login, deposit, and withdrawal.
- Launched App version 1.26 with UI improvements and push notifications.
- Developed the new listed projects.
- Operated our social media, forums, and communities on a daily basis.
- Listed TRON (TRX), Referreum (RFR), Kambria (KAT) and Certified Carbon Emission Transaction (CERT).
- Promoted the new listed projects, trading competitions, and strategic partnerships.
- Developed business relationships with potential projects.
- Launched our Christmas Campaign - "Trade to Win Christmas Gifts".
- Prepared our ambassador program - The BitMart Galaxy Program.
- BitMart Partners with Stony Brook University, Marking A New Era for Blockchain Education
BitMart Exchange, a premier global digital asset trading platform, recently announced their strategic partnership with The State University of New York at Stony Brook (AKA Stony Brook University). By partnering with one of the leading research institutions in the U.S., BitMart aims to bridge the gap between blockchain technology and higher education.
- BitMart Will Start the 6th Monthly BMX Burn
As stated the “Repurchase Mechanism” in our white paper, BitMart will use 20% of the income earned from trading fees from November 20th to December 19th to repurchase and burn BMX tokens with records released later. The Repurchase Mechanism will continue until 500 million BMX are burnt, thus reducing the total supply of BMX. You will be able to check the burn records via the blockchain browser once complete.
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/bitmart_exchange/