1. Program Description
TRON is an ambitious project dedicated to the establishment of a truly decentralized Internet and its infrastructure. The TRON Protocol, one of the largest blockchain-based operating systems in the world, offers public blockchain support of high throughput, high scalability, and high availability for all Decentralized Applications (DApps) in the TRON ecosystem. The July 2018 acquisition of BitTorrent further cemented TRON’s leadership in pursuing a decentralized ecosystem.
2. Project Advantages
TRON is one of the largest blockchain-based operating systems in the world. It has got the following three main advantages:
- High-throughput: high throughput is achieved by improving the TPS in TRON, which has surpassed Bitcoin and Ethereum, to a daily-use practical degree.
- High-scalability: applications are given a wider variety of ways to be deployed in TRON because of its scalability and highly effective smart contract. It can support enormous numbers of users.
- High-availability: more reliable network structure, user asset, intrinsic value and a higher degree of decentralization consensus come with an improved rewards distribution mechanism.
3. Useful Links
- Official website: https://tron.network
- Whitepaper: https://s3.amazonaws.com/tron.network/TRON+White+Paper+v2.0+(2018.12.10).pdf
- Explorer: https://tronscan.org/#/