- BitMart.com had a global rank of 102,202nd this week among all websites.
- Highest 24 Hour Trading Volume: 204 million USD.
- Highest rank of 14th this week among all exchanges at CoinMarketCap.com.
- Launched the 5th Round of "Vote for Your Coin" actualized by Atlas Protocol.
- Continued front-end technological architecture adjustment and function optimizations.
- Function developments for the mobile App including technical docking with new websocket, etc.
- Completed the development of beginner's guide page for web version.
- Function developments for the webpage including the launch of RatingToken, and the new purchase steps for the fiat-to-crypto webpage, etc.
- Daily operation of social media, forums, and communities.
- Listed Dropil (DROP), Bob's Repair (BOB), CrypticCoin (CRYP), TrueUSD (TUSD), and Plair (PLA) with new trading pairs DROP/BTC, DROP/ETH, BOB/ETH, CRYP/BTC, CRYP/ETH, TUSD/USDT, and PLA/ETH.
- Promoted the new listing coins and the trading competitions.
- Launched the "Thanksgiving Campaign" — 50% off to Buy Bitcoin.
- Promoted the 5th Round of "Vote for Your Coin".
- Continued further marketing cooperations with relevant individuals, agencies and institutes in Vietnam, Japan, Korea, Russia, Turkey, and Nigeria.
Last week, BitMart announced their “Vote for Your Coin - Round 5” campaign. As before, BitMart is cooperating with Atlas Protocol (ATP) to provide a voting campaign utilizing blockchain interaction. 10 projects have been selected among hundreds of projects to participate in this campaign. The project with the most votes will be listed on BitMart Exchange without any listing fee!
- Last Thursday, BitMart has officially launched for 8 months! After 8 months of booming, BitMart currently has more than 530,000 worldwide users and ranks top 15 on CMC with a daily trading volume at around 109 million US dollars. Headquartered in the Cayman Islands, featuring branch offices in the United States, China, and South Korea, BitMart currently offers 133 trading pairs, covering more than 180 countries and regions.
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/BitMartExchange
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/bitmartexchange
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/bitmart
- Telegram: https://t.me/BitMartExchange
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/BitMartExchange
- Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/bitmartexchange
- Medium: https://email@example.com
- Steemit: https://steemit.com/@bitmart
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/bitmart_exchange/