Dear BitMart Users,
BitMart will support the Symbol (XYM) opt-in on behalf of users holding NEM (XEM) on BitMart. The snapshot will take place at the XEM block height of 3,025,200 or approximately 2021/01/14 06:07 AM (EST).
- XEM deposits and withdrawals will be suspended starting from 2021/01/13 11:00 PM (EST).
- We will take a snapshot of XEM tokens held by BitMart users at the above time, and will distribute XYM tokens at a ratio of 1 XEM = 1 XYM.
- Deposits and withdrawals will be reopened after the snapshot has been completed.
- Please note that trading of XEM will not be affected during snapshot.
- XEM tokens that are pending deposits or withdrawals at the time of the snapshot will not be counted towards your XEM balance. Please make sure you leave sufficient time for deposits and withdrawals to be completed prior to the snapshot.
- Holders with a XEM balance under 100 XEM (including those in trade orders) will not be eligible.
- The snapshot will include XEM balances in the BitMart Spot wallet.
- For the trading and listing of XYM on BitMart, XYM will go through the same strict listing review process as BitMart does for any other coin/token.
- BitMart will distribute the XYM tokens after the project has completed the XYM token distribution to XEM holders. We will post a further announcement once the distribution to BitMart users is completed.
For more information, please refer to the following:
ATTENTION: Cryptocurrency investment is subject to high market risk. Please make your investments cautiously. BitMart will make its best effort to list only high-quality coins, but will not be responsible for your investment losses.
Thanks for supporting BitMart!
December 17, 2020